How can you help us?
- You can tell our story to your friends and family. You can tell them that despite everything, we still want some life for our family and we will do the impossible to have it.
- You can share our story on the net and make it public as a sign of solidarity with us and a sign of contrariety to what the bureaucracy causes to the Italian families.
- You can make a donation to support the activities of our organisation (research on the quality of life of families with disabled children, bring to light the good and bad practices of home care in Italy, support the families with temporary services to allow them to have some life while they are fighting against public administration, activate projects for disabled children’s siblings) and legal assistance.
You can donate with paypal or credit card (see in the footer of this page or visit: paypal.me/lacasadisabbia) and by bank transfer (for donations from Single Euro Payments Area our IBAN code is: IT19P0306909606100000155600 – for donations from other countries IBAN: IT19P0306909606100000155600 – BIC code (SWIFT): BCITITMM).
You can also use your Bitcoins (see in the footer of this page or visit our project on Helperbit.com
- If you speak English and Italian, you can help us translate an article from the blog from Italian to English. We want to make the situation of these families known also at an international level (contact us!).
- If you are about to write a thesis for a degree in legal, economic or social subjects on disabilities, families with disabled children or home care, we would be grateful if you shared your information with us.
- You can help us to analyze social and health European laws.
- If you know an organisation in your country that deals with a seriously disabled child and their families, share with them our website, we will be grateful to be in contact with them.